Quel est le prix d’un préservatif ?

Quel est le prix d’un préservatif ?

On the Internet, a male condom is sold between 15 cents and 3.30 euros per unit. In pharmacies, they are sold without prescription between 50 cents and 2 euros or 6 to 12 euros a box (brands Durex and Manix).

You will also find condoms for sale in small and large areas cheap, between 50 cents and 2 euros each, or from 3 euros a box of 6.

The female condom is more difficult to find, it is sold on the Internet at ? 1.60, pharmacy at ? 2 and it is not found in supermarkets.

And the condom refunded?

Since 2019, the social security reimburses the condom under certain conditions. It must be indispensable for the person, for medical reasons. For the moment only one brand is eligible for reimbursement, it is Eden, sold at 1.60 euros on 6 or 2.60 euros 12. The Sécu reimburses 60% of this amount. Your mutual may eventually repay the remaining 40% depending on your coverage. Objective: to strengthen the fight against sexually transmitted infections (STIs), while many of them are in progress or in recrudescence.

Alternatively, you can also find free condoms in family planning centers, in the offices of many associations, and at music festivals in summer sponsored by the big brands of condoms.

Why is the condom so expensive?

Condoms are made by large multinationals (labs that own brands like Durex and Manix), and they are not used to losing money on what they sell! Joking aside, the condom is a technical product, classified as a medical device in France: many tests are carried out during manufacture, and whole lots of several thousand condoms can be thrown away if a single condom of the lot is not in accordance with the standards in force. This cost of compliance is necessarily reflected in the selling price.

It is also necessary to pay the harvesters of latex, a difficult job. Some brands labeled Fair Trade better pay farmers and harvesters (most often in Asia), which inflates a little the price of condoms. And then big brands do research and development: they test new materials, make new shapes and new textures. All this costs a lot of money. Finally, the marketing and sales costs (advertising, distribution) can represent up to 35% of the final price: to make known its new product and referencing it at all the pharmacists and in all the supermarkets is very expensive.

What is the cheapest condom?

We are proud at Condomz to have launched the condom to 15 cents in 2003. Ok the idea was from Christophe Dechavanne, who had launched the condom at 1 franc in the 90s, but pharmacists had abandoned the concept. So we took it back, for sale online, to offer the cheapest condom in Europe!

And what is the most expensive condom in the world?

Lelo Hex is today the condom at the most stratospheric price: ? 3.30 the hood, it starts to be expensive to protect itself. But beware, at this price, you have the best of the best: the condom structure is inspired by graphene (one of the strongest material), hexagon-shaped: thinner but stronger than other condoms in latex, it preserves all the sensations. And then appear with a hood of luxury, it can sometimes impress his / her partner.

Our selection of products

-20%

Ceylor Blauband

Ceylor Blauband

€ 5.52

€ 6.90

-10%

Durex Natural Plus

Durex Natural Plus

€ 5.39

€ 5.99

-10%

Soft Rider

Soft Rider

€ 3.59

€ 3.99

-15%

Level Popular

Level Popular

€ 3.32

€ 3.90

Durex Love

Durex Love

€ 3.99

Condozone x100

Condozone x100

€ 14.99

Terpan Sure x20

Terpan Sure x20

€ 5.90

-10%

Smile x12

Smile x12

€ 4.41

€ 4.90

Condomz uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you accept their use. Read more here >